Saturday 31 May 2014

Construction Update - Week 12 - Cornices

There has not been a lot of visible action on site this week.  The cornices have been installed, and as you can see, we chose boring "Cove" cornices throughout.

I also did some measuring while I was poking around on site.  We are not having any shelving installed in the laundry, walk-in pantry or walk-in robes.  So now that the plastering is complete, I wanted to get some final measurements so we can start planning this.

I discovered that both the walk-in pantry and walk-in robe upstairs are about 10mm off square, which we will need to take into account when we fit the cupboards and shelving.

I also measured the depth of the cavity for the fridge in the kitchen, as this is seems quite shallow.

Here are the weekly pics!


Cornices!
Fridge Cavity


Shower in upstairs ensuite
From the Front
 
From the Front
 
From the Rear
 
From the Rear








No comments:

Post a Comment